Author Topic: Free Premium Membership!  (Read 379 times)

Offline Sam

• Administrator
  • Protector
  • Fallout Administrator
    • View Profile
Free Premium Membership!
« on: June 27, 2012, 01:04:53 pm »
I will be giving away free premium membership. This offer will finish once 5 people have been upgraded to premium members.

All you need to do is have 300 posts. Yep. Just 300 posts. Don't think you can spam, though! Your posts must be of decent quality and length. If you get banned at 299 posts, please don't complain as you've just been warned that if you break the rules, you will be excluded from the competition. It's preferred that you post in the Fallout Discussion and make sure your posts are of decent length and grammar. Please make sure you are being as contributive as possible, as the reward is rather generous. Make sure to make lengthy posts and try to not to make many one-liners. What we're looking for is 300 quality posts. After you get your premium membership feel free to be a bit more relaxed, this is a competition for the forums to get a kick start and gain some quality content. Replying with a single sentence isn't really contributive. Please keep that in mind.  ;)

So to get started, get posting. Posting contributive threads and posts can earn you extra recognition.
Once you have 300 posts please message me for a review. Once accepted, I will upgrade you're account as soon as possible, although there could be a slight delay of 2-3 days max. This will only happen to the first 5 people to message me after they have 300 posts!

To find the current top posters, click the 'Members' tab, and view the member list.

Current winners:

So good luck, and happy posting!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:09:21 pm by Sam »
...War, War Never Changes...